Home PHONE Plan
|Basic Home Phone Plan||Smart Home Phone Plan||Premium Home Phone Plan|
|Starting at $30.00 per month||Starting at $79.95 per month||Starting at $89.95 per month|
|Local calls||Local calls||Local calls|
|25c per call||Inlcuded||Included|
|National Calls (Within Australia)||National Calls (Within Australia)||National Calls (Within Australia)|
|Call Connection fee: 20c per call||Included||Included|
|Per Minute Rate: 20c per min|
|13/1300 Numbers: 37c per call||13/1300 Numbers: 37c per call||13/1300 Numbers: 37c per call|
|Calls to standard Australian Mobile||Calls to standard Australian Mobile||Calls to standard Australian Mobile|
|$30 worth off included Calls to Australian Mobile|
|Call Connection fee: 20c per call||after that Call Connection fee: 20c per call||Included|
|Per Minute Rate: 25c per min||Per Minute Rate: 25c per min will Apply|
|International Calls||International Calls|
|Please refer to our Standard rate card||$30 worth off Included Calls to any country After that standard call charges will apply||$30 worth off Included Calls to any country After that standard call charges will apply|
|( This will be link which will redirect to Rate card)|
|Please refer to our Standard rate card||Please refer to our Standard rate card|
|CONNECT NOW||CONNECT NOW||CONNECT NOW|
|Telstra PSTN Line installation charges (prices are Inc GST)|
|In-place telephone line connection1||$59|
|In-place telephone line connection with technician visit2||$125|
|New telephone line connection3||$299|
|New telephone line connection4||$299|
- In-place telephone line connection – A working telephone socket exists from a previous connection and a Telstra technician is not required to visit the premises.
- In-place telephone line connection with technician visit – A previous telephone service existed at your business premises and a Telstra technician is required to visit your business property / premises to reconnect existing suitable cabling at the Main Distribution Frame (MDF) or first socket where no Main Distribution Frame exists.
- New telephone line connection – a telephone service has not previously been connected at your property or premises (although we may have previously installed cabling to your property or premises and you may be able to hear a dial tone).
- New telephone line connection – Telephone line connection with a technician visit with cabling work – a previous telephone service existed at your property or premises and one of our technicians is required to visit your property or premises to install and/or work on the cabling up to the main distribution frame or first socket where no main distribution frame exists.
- Please note that any non-standard installations may also be subject to Telstra’s Fee For Service Charges (FFS). FFS will be charged when your customer’s premises has an MDF and work to complete installation to the first socket is authorised, or when installation of additional sockets has been specifically requested.