e-Line Services provide scalable, Full-Duplex Ethernet connectivity between two geographically diverse sites within mainland Australia. These sites can be within the same state or in different states. The e-Line Service comprises two Attachment Circuits connected across AAPT’s Network. E-Line Services are available in point-to-point and point-to-multipoint configurations.
The e-Line Service has three variants:
- Carrier e-Line;
- Business e-Line; and
- Standard e-Line
You are required to nominate the variant of e-Line Service that You require on the Order for Service.
e-Line Service Features
e-Line Services have the following features:
- Point-to-point and point-to-multipoint configurations;
- Intra-state and inter-state connections;
- Range of bandwidth options from 2Mbps to 10Gbps
- VLAN transparency for Carrier e-Line and Business e-Line Services delivered end-to-end infrastructure
- MPLS CoSOptions:
- Standard: best effort delivery
- Business: assured delivery
- Carrier: expedited forwarding with end-to-end latency, jitter and packet loss performance contract