Fibre Optic Internet
High-performance, business grade, dedicated connection to the Internet.
Allows customers to have access to the Internet based on TCP/IP protocol via carrier grade IP/MPLS network.
offers a range of data speeds to the Internet and can provide speeds of up to 10Gbps (depending on available infrastructure at the site).
For each service, the customer can choose from different Internet Data Plans
FIBRE OPTIC Benefit:
- Supports higher symmetric access speeds (2Mbps to 10Gbps)
- More robust service availability
- Includes more advanced routing protocol (Static, BGP)
- Multiservice capable (SIP VOICE, E-LAN, IPVPN & E-Line)
- Option to have BYO Router or Carrier Supply & Managed Router
- National Coverage